Friday, December 2, 2011

Demand Improvement of Self

Retired life continues to teach me new lessons ~ perhaps the most important so far is that of patience AND, of course, old men like me should be more careful in riding their bicycles! I find myself being very frustrated these days as I seemingly accomplish less and less as I simply I reflect back upon my academic and professional career. I have recently realized that I am at that stage in life when I must redefine myself or else, as the scriptures have forewarned, my heart will fail me as it is so many others. I must endure.... The attached video is so inspiring. I am so thankful I have the Gospel in my life and Chris who remains my rock in all that I do.

As Elder Nelson says, I must demand inprovement in myself and so I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment