Friday, December 16, 2011

The Spirit of Christmas

Hard to believe another year has passed and Christmas is just a week away. I love the sights and sounds of Christmas as everyone seems just a bit happier, a bit nicer, kinder and more forgiving of others. If we could just maintain that spirit all year round we would all be happier.


I had the wonderful opportunity of joining my old friends from work yesterday for a Christmas luncheon ~ it was great seeing them all! The food was terrific, the singing outstanding, but the smiles ... oh how I love their smiles. Especially the smiles of the children as they sat upon Santa's lap (me) and shared their hopes, wishes and even a few secrets. I was especially impressed with Sierra who only asked for a new pair of boots for her Mom ~ wow!


To all of my family and friends ... amid the fun and festivities of Christmas, please do not forget the true meaning of Christmas. Hope you enjoy the tender videos below.
Lessons From the Children

The Savior's Birth

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment